Hello everyone! This is Idea Factory.
Idea Factory will open ‘App Development Seminar’ in order to provide students and beginner makers a chance to learn about fundamental software theory and a chance to practice developing applications in a fast and efficient manner. We look forward to your interest 😀
※ Prototyping Seminar #5 – App Development Seminar (YouTube Channel)
1) Date and Time : May 3rd, 2019 at 4:30PM Offline Kick-Off, online lectures open and updated every Friday in May
2) Venue : (Offline Kick-off) Academic Cultural Complex (E9) 3F IR Studio
3) Eligibility : Beginner makers who wish to develop their own application from scratch (individuals must be able to code in at least one programming language)
4) How to Register : Visit Idea Factory website (ideafactory.kaist.ac.kr) – PROGRAMS – Prototyping Seminars – Register!
*The following registration is for Offline Kick-Off lecture participants.
– All lectures will be uploaded to our Idea Factory KAIST YouTube Channel (Ideafactory KAIST) . Lectures will be open to everyone!
– Sandwiches provided for Offline Kick-Off registrants!