|We are looking for a new Director of Startup KAIST who can execute the Entrepreneurial University Vision 2031 and continue to promote startup culture and progression of Startup KAIST.|
■ Position : Startup KAIST Director (concurrent with K-School Director position)
■ Accepting Applications for : One Director, Visiting Professor (Full-Time/Executive Level)
■ Job Description
◦ Create a startup ecosystem at KAIST that promotes a cycle of startup launching, growth, create revenue, do-over, etc. for technology-based startups.
◦ Lead operations of K-School to foster a challenging environment and culture for entrepreneurs.
◦ Applicant must actively carry out the mission to develop entrepreneurial school presented in KAIST Vision 2031.
◦ Applicant must have experience launching, operating, growing and supporting a startup.
◦ Applicant must have a PhD degree or higher.
■ Disqualification criteria
◦ A person who falls under any of subparagraphs of Article 33 of the Civil Service Act
◦ A person whose citizenship is suspended or deprived by law
◦ A person who is determined to be disqualified for employment
◦ A person who did not serve mandatory military duty
◦ A person who receives an order for employment restriction pursuant to Article 56 of the Sexual Protection of Children and Adolescents Act
■ Application Process
◦ Round 1 : Faculty Committee’s Application Review (3 or less Applicants Selected)
◦ Round 2 : Interview (3 or less Applicants) and Startup KAIST Faculty Committee Deliberation (One Applicant Selected)
◦ Round 3 : Final Decision after deliberation by Faculty Committee
※ Applicants will be contacted directly if admitted at each stage.
■ Contract Period : At least 2 years, re-appointment is possible
◦ Contract will start March 1, 2020.
■ Required Documents
◦ Application (Application Form, including major achievements and work plan proposal)
◦ Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information (Application Form)
■ Application Submission Period : October 7, 2019 (Monday) ~ October 21, 2019 (Monday), 17:00
※ All documents, including the application form, will only be accepted by email, and must be received by 17:00 on Oct. 21st.
■ Submission : Email (Submit to: email@example.com)
◦ Please be careful as to not reveal direct or indirect information that may lead to prejudice when reviewing employment applications and other documents.
※ Association with College/Graduate School, Hometown, Physical features (photo, physical conditions), Family ties, Age, etc.
◦ If you are not qualified, then you may not be invited for further candidacy review.
◦ Submitted application form and documents will not be returned, and will only be used for candidacy review.
◦ If any information in the application form and documents are inaccurate, the appointment may be cancelled.
◦ Please contact Startup KAIST Office (T. 042-350-6463) for all inquiries.