“Labs that research startups?”
Research lab startup teams’ exhibitions and IR pitching session… and prizes!
You can enjoy all this at the ‘Lab Startup Festival 2020’ by registering before the event.
We hope to see you there!
「LAB STARTUP FESTIVAL 2020」
Jan 21, 2020 (Tues) 14:30 ~ 17:00
- Bus leaves from KAIST W8 at 11:30AM
- Lunch is provided
Seoul Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP)
Exhibition Hall 2
Startup exhibition and presentations, talk concert, events, etc.
Ministry of Science and ICT(MSIT) / National Research Foundation of Korea, Korea Youth Entrepreneurship Foundation
- Register by Jan 16, 2020(Thurs) 16:00
- Link: https://forms.gle/3A8svyYFsSo2mbwr6
Photographs will be taken at the event, and it is required that all participants sign a waiver to consent to be photographed and those photographs to be published.
|We are looking for a new Director of Startup KAIST who can execute the Entrepreneurial University Vision 2031 and continue to promote startup culture and progression of Startup KAIST.|
■ Position : Startup KAIST Director (concurrent with K-School Director position)
■ Accepting Applications for : One Director, Visiting Professor (Full-Time/Executive Level)
■ Job Description
◦ Create a startup ecosystem at KAIST that promotes a cycle of startup launching, growth, create revenue, do-over, etc. for technology-based startups.
◦ Lead operations of K-School to foster a challenging environment and culture for entrepreneurs.
◦ Applicant must actively carry out the mission to develop entrepreneurial school presented in KAIST Vision 2031.
◦ Applicant must have experience launching, operating, growing and supporting a startup.
◦ Applicant must have a PhD degree or higher.
■ Disqualification criteria
◦ A person who falls under any of subparagraphs of Article 33 of the Civil Service Act
◦ A person whose citizenship is suspended or deprived by law
◦ A person who is determined to be disqualified for employment
◦ A person who did not serve mandatory military duty
◦ A person who receives an order for employment restriction pursuant to Article 56 of the Sexual Protection of Children and Adolescents Act
■ Application Process
◦ Round 1 : Faculty Committee’s Application Review (3 or less Applicants Selected)
◦ Round 2 : Interview (3 or less Applicants) and Startup KAIST Faculty Committee Deliberation (One Applicant Selected)
◦ Round 3 : Final Decision after deliberation by Faculty Committee
※ Applicants will be contacted directly if admitted at each stage.
■ Contract Period : At least 2 years, re-appointment is possible
◦ Contract will start March 1, 2020.
■ Required Documents
◦ Application (Application Form, including major achievements and work plan proposal)
◦ Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information (Application Form)
■ Application Submission Period : October 7, 2019 (Monday) ~ October 21, 2019 (Monday), 17:00
※ All documents, including the application form, will only be accepted by email, and must be received by 17:00 on Oct. 21st.
■ Submission : Email (Submit to: email@example.com)
◦ Please be careful as to not reveal direct or indirect information that may lead to prejudice when reviewing employment applications and other documents.
※ Association with College/Graduate School, Hometown, Physical features (photo, physical conditions), Family ties, Age, etc.
◦ If you are not qualified, then you may not be invited for further candidacy review.
◦ Submitted application form and documents will not be returned, and will only be used for candidacy review.
◦ If any information in the application form and documents are inaccurate, the appointment may be cancelled.
◦ Please contact Startup KAIST Office (T. 042-350-6463) for all inquiries.
On the day of the Startup-Ting, Buzzville CEO Lee Kwan-woo’s Lunch talk “The Challenges to Change the World with My Own Ideas from Little Inventor to Young Entrepreneur” will be held at the same place(9/24, 12:00). Please note that two events for Lunch Talk and Startup-Ting are applied via separate links. * You only can register the Startup-Ting with above link.
Sep. 24th(Tue) 12:00~13:00
*Online registration mandatory (120 seats available)
※ First-come-first serve seating
Startup KAIST : T. 042-350-6491, E. firstname.lastname@example.org