Startup KAIST is willing to provide a car for startup teams that plan to develop car(vehicle)-related equipment or accessories such as electronic devices or wireless communication.
1.Car Model : Genesis
2. Car State :
– The following car was given to our school by Hyundai for startup purposes and therefore is in good condition
– No vehicle identification number is allocated to the car
– Driving on the road, applying for insurance is NOT permitted
– In other words, it is an equipment for experimentation purposes that is in the form of a car
3. Usage Condition :
– Can ONLY be used for startup preparation purposes
– Usage activity will be checked every 6 months; if no longer in use, the car MUST be returned to Startup KAIST
4. Application Method
– Brief startup business plan should be submitted to Startup KAIST
– There is no designated format, however teams MUST write down the team/startup project name, goal, startup period, team members, etc.
5. Contact Information : Startup KAIST (T.6463 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Application Deadline : June 20th, 2018 (Wed) 18:00
7. Additional Note : If no teams apply, car will be transferred to any department that wish to use the car for their experiments.